Men and women were created much differently, and have different sexual needs. This course is a continuation of Sex Embracing the Differences Part 1 and will help you learn about those differences and how to embrace them in order to have a great sex life in marriage. This course will help you understand why men and women were created differently as well as walk you through women’s sexual needs.
This course includes 5 short videos of Dr. Kim Kimberling teaching on sex. Each video is coupled with application questions that will help you process what it means to have a healthy sex life with your spouse. Take this course and be on your way to having an awesome marriage!
- What Women Want: Trust
- What Women Want: Commitment
- What Women Want: Time
- What Women Want: Communication
- What Women Want: Non-sexual Touching
- To identify and understand what your wife’s desires and needs when it comes to sex
- To understand the value of commitment in your relationship
- To understand the value of time in your relationship
- Understand the importance of communication inside and outside the sexual relationship
- To identify ways to make non sexual touching a part of your marriage