Conflict is inevitable, but there are healthy ways to resolve conflict in marriage. This course will help you learn about conflict resolution and how to deal with anger and hurt in a healthy way.
This course is a continuation of the course, Conflict Resolution Part 1. This course includes 6 short videos of Dr. Kim Kimberling teaching on conflict resolution and how to work as a team in your marriage as opposed to against each other. Each video is coupled with application questions that will help you process his teachings and take practical steps towards resolving conflict in a godly and healthy way. Take this course and be on your way to dealing with conflict better!
- Winning and Losing
- The Right Fight
- Advocates or Adversaries
- Working It Out
- Problem Solving
- Know that the key to conflict is how we handle it.
- The importance of being on the same team.
- Learning that fighting together is a win for your marriage.
- The steps involved in ‘working it out.’
- Learn how to have an effective ‘time-out.’
- Know the steps involved in solving problems.