Infidelity is increasing in our culture and poses a real concern to marriages. This course will help you learn about infidelity and how to avoid it as well as how to heal if infidelity has happened in your marriage.
This course is a continuation from the course, Infidelity Part 1. This course includes 5 short videos of Dr. Kim Kimberling teaching on infidelity. Each video is coupled with application questions that will help you process his teachings and take practical steps to protecting your marriage from infidelity. Take this course and protect your marriage from infidelity!
- The Healing Process: Forgiveness
- The Healing Process: Rebuilding Trust
- Saving a Marriage
- Remaining Faithful
- Learning safe ways to be honest with your spouse after infidelity has occurred.
- The importance of forgiveness whether or not the marriage is saved.
- Understanding the process of rebuilding trust and practical steps you can take towards it.
- Understanding that it takes both spouses’ full efforts to save a marriage.
- Identify ways to remain faithful in your marriage.